- The event promises 3 days of innovations in the mattress and bedding industry along with great knowledge sessions.
Dubai: The 4th edition of the Sleep Expo Middle East – the Middle East and Africa’s only dedicated event for the sleep and mattress industry – opened at Dubai World Trade Centre from 5-7 September 2023.
Over the course of the previous three editions, Sleep Expo ME has evolved into an optimal platform for manufacturers in various sectors including mattresses, mattress machinery, sleep technology, accessories, bed linen, and sleeping aids. It provides an opportunity for international suppliers, distributors, and innovators to present their products, technology and solutions to their customers in the Middle East and Africa.
Here are few of the highlights of the 4th edition over these 3 days:
- 90+ leading exhibitors will showcase the latest in the bedding and mattress industry.
- Sleep Expo ME includes two verticals – Sleep Care, where manufacturers showcase their finished products including mattresses, pillows, duvets, etc., to the consumer – and Sleep Tech, where visitors will witness a host of new innovations, raw materials and machinery in the sleep and bedding market
- Top brands like Boyteks, Sleepwell, Leggett and Platt, Ribetes Marti and many more are present.
- The 4th Sleep Expo conference includes sessions by international subject matter experts, which will touch upon many emerging trends, solutions and industry challenges with regards to well-being, technology and market insights.
- Right from having panel discussions on topics like ‘Envisioning a future landscape for mattress manufacturers’ to insightful presentations on topics like ‘Exploring the latest technological advancements in mattress manufacturing’, there is a plethora of information one can gauge from this expo.
Sleep Expo ME 2023 is co-located with the UTECH Middle East Foam and Polyurethane Expo, Adhesives, Sealants and Bondings Expo, and Middle East Composites and Advanced Materials Expo.
About Media Fusion: Media Fusion is the Middle East’s leading publication, events and trade shows company. Since its inception in 2007, the company has grown to include 4 publications – with several conferences and awards – and 5 trade shows in its portfolio.