Dubai, United Arab Emirates, August 26, 2017: The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) launched last week a smart bidding app, known as Smart Mazad, for individuals or companies that want to participate in the bidding process to provide services to the DHA. The aim of the app is to make the process of health investment smart and convenient.
Eman Khalfan Al Jallaf, director of purchasing and contracts department at the DHA, said: “The aim of the app is to make the process of health investment smart and convenient. Smart Mazad is a bilingual mobile app that allows investors and companies to view all the biddings offered by DHA and submit their bids on any of DHA Biddings.”
Through the app users will be able to do the following:
- Submit Registration form to be registered as investor in DHA
- View all biddings offered by the DHA
- View the invitation letter for any of the biddings
- Pay document fees to participate in any of the biddings
- Have access to draft contract and technical and contractual agreement which will be signed if investor wins the Bidding
- Download Bid Bond template, which should be filled by Bank.
- Get notified about the status of the Bidding (won, lost, or in progress)